Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oh, MLB shenanigans...

POLL: Who's more of a crazy bastard, Phil Garner or Carl Everett?

Let's compare.

Garner: dropping the f-bomb left and right, throwing chairs, screaming, starting a fight with Jurassic Carl during the World Series

Everett: history of lunacy, not believing in dinosaurs, head butting umpires, throwing tantrums, having a screaming fight from the dugout with the opposing team's manager

Last night's game was arguably the most boring extra-innings playoff game of all time. But that fight... a nice, refreshing break from the unintentional comedy of Tim McCarver. Man, if I was on the Astros, I'd be afraid Phil Garner would either a) throw a bat at my head or b) stab me with a pencil if I dared strike out or botch a play.

P.S.- Gary Gaetti is the hitting coach for the 'Stros? Pretty sure I had his baseball card growing up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Gary Gaetti is a dinosaur, but oddly enough, Carl Everett probably believes *he* exists.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home