Wednesday, November 30, 2005

lefties are where it's at, yo

Taking a brief break from a 15-page term paper and the unenviable task of untangling a massive string of Christmas lights so that my office looks Festive Like a Festive Thing.

Blue Jays sign free agent closer Ryan
"That was a good day on and off the golf course," Ryan said with a smile on Monday, minutes after officially inking his five-year, $47 million deal, the richest total ever for a reliever.

Uh, they're kidding, right? Ryan's been a closer for a year. If he can get five years and close to $50 mil, I gotta ask for a raise. I'm a lefty, I just burned myself on a pointy little orange bulb and did not say ONE WORD about it, and my hair's way better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Even more frightening: The Phillies signing Tom Gordon to a three-year $18 million contract. What the heck are they thinking?? Talk about an extreme reaction to losing Wagner...

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home