Monday, November 14, 2005

Week 10

It was officially alternaverse football this weekend. Let me expound...

1) The Packers won. No, I'm serious! They beat the Falcons, 33-25. It's not even like the Falcons suck, they were 6-2 before Sunday's game. I didn't see it, so I have no insight. Sorry, I'm as baffled as you. PS- PACKERS SUCK.

2) The Giants lost... to the Vikings. Come ON guys, the Bears are beating the Vikings!! The Vikings are just not good this year (Daunte Culpepper is trying to carry the team with no Randy Moss, you do the math). Eli just checked out of the game. As my roommate said, "he was playing like Eli from last year." They're still a good team, they just had an off night.

3) Buffalo did well! Good for them! They beat the Chiefs, which I didn't see coming. In fact, NO ONE saw it coming. Because the Bills suck. But hey, good for them!

Other than that, the Colts are continuing their streak; the Bears won in an ugly game (the 49ers' QB completed 1 out of 13 passes...); the Patriots almost lost to Miami before pulling it together in the 3rd (their defense, previously #2 in the league in scoring is #30 this year); the Broncos totally WON (over Chokeland ::snerk::); and the Seahawks continue to kick some ass.

About the Chokeland comment: I used to like the Raiders (contrary to my mother's feelings, she still thinks of football as it was in 1965 when the Raiders played dirty). But then they were like "hey, if we bribe Randy Moss to desert his teammates, maybe we'll be good!". And then I lost all respect for both the team and Moss (who is NOT living up to expectations for the season).

Also, it looks like the Cowboys will win MNF, which puts my week 10 win prediction at 9 for 14. I want someone to tell me that girls don't know anything about football so that me and Ashley can stomp him into oblivion.

I now get to pimp my new favorite site, coldhardfootballfacts.com . It's pretty awesome. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Girls don't know anything about football. COO COO CA CHOO, Emily. COO COO CA CHOO.

I'm telling you, you really need to start betting. We can increase the BU for Deval budget through gambling! Doesn't that sound fun and completely unethical?

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home