Wednesday, December 07, 2005

in other news...

Miscellany --

Dodgers tab Little as manager
Somewhere, Paul DePodesta is laughing his ass off. Giants fans are cheering. And if Grady Little can get a job, I'm really not going to worry about my postgrad prospects.

Sox to swap Mirabelli for Loretta
I like The Stud Who Hits Bombs, but I like Mark Loretta better. He saved my ass along with Willy Taveras on that one fantasy team that made Suzie's brain go boom this year. Thanks, Phantom General Manager! I hope you're Jed Hoyer in a silly hat.

Can I also point out that Chickball beat the Boston Globe to reporting this? Can I? Chickball reads the sports sections of the Herald and the ProJo, too. Take that, media cartel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

that's because chickball rocks, obviously :)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home