Friday, July 28, 2006

And now for something completely different

While Suzie and Pam are busy writing about mundane subjects, such as trades and playoff potential, I'm going to be covering something EARTH SHATTERING:

The Brewers have a new sausage.

Yes, dear readers, I will be Chickballing about weiners. That sounds more sexy than it really is.

The newest sausage is Chorizo, which marks an acceptance of all the Mexicans living in Milwaukee. Our cubical has Chorizo winning his inaugural race on Saturday, simply because the sausage races are rigged. Chorizo will train in the Minors and start big league games next season. Saturday is Mexican Appreciation day at Miller Park, which strangely enough coincides with German Fest (which my father is going to and that's the only reason I know it exists). So Germans v. Mexicans, who will win? The Mexicans will have more fun, but the Germans will claim more people and thus the victory. If you take the previous sentence you get the root of my family problems. Ahem.

Chorizo joins Bratwurst, Polish and Italian Sausage, and Hot Dog in the races, which according to my cubemate are "kinda anticlimactic". Of course I bet it's more entertaining if you're 6. The most exciting part about Brewers-in-Spanish Day (Cerveceros Day) is the free hat for the first lots of people who come in. The hat says Cerveceros instead of Brewers! They're so clever up there. Signing off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

...I love you.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home