Tuesday, August 29, 2006

nota bene to our readers

Sorry for the lack of updates around these parts -- we've all been too depressed (Suzie) or busy with real-life grown-up activities (everyone else) to do much. The Red Sox are in a tailspin, my A's hat is gathering some weird looks, and Emily is salivating at the very prospect of football in just a few short weeks.

All of us Chickballistas are gearing up for our fourth and final year at Boston University, and we might be out of commission until just after Labor Day Weekend. But don't despair, darling readers (all seven* of you) -- we'll be back in action with a Very Special Edition of Chickball, answering one of baseball's burning questions: Like, how totally dreamy is Mark Mulder?

You only wish I were kidding.


* -- I may have counted Manton twice

1 Comments:

Blogger Manton said...

I check it like twice a day. Luckily, I have found Deadspin so it's helping feed the fix.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home