Thursday, May 04, 2006

it was a good run, papelboyfriend.

Let's all have a moment of silence for Jonathan Papelbon's perfect ERA, perfect record, and status as my baseball boyfriend of the month.*


* -- okay, so this has a lot more to do with his recent hairstyle choices than anything else; I wouldn't really dump the boy** for allowing a run, you know

** -- yes, I do realize that he is married to a lady named Ashley and I am not her, as my mother reminds me about eight times a day

*

Additionally, I'd like to thank Mr. Mike Anton (that's Manton, to be precise) for linking to Chickball over at Almost Enlightening. Oh, Manton, you stereotype-challenging Yankees fan, you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manton said...

aaawww <3

And just know that I really like Paps and that bugs me. He comes out to the Ultimate Warrior's theme music and has the Wild Thing haircut! How can you NOT like him? And what sucks is that he scares me more than anyone (Beckett and Schill included). I like what hurts me the most!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home