Thursday, May 18, 2006

How do these people FIND me?

Yankee Fan Alex: [toasting] To the Yankees!
My Friend Elissa: Haha, uh oh. Bad move. Pam's a huge Red Sox fan.
Yankee Fan Alex: Oooooh. Well, the Yankees are the better team, which I'm sure you knew.
Me: Yeah, they're especially good with Matsui. Oh wait, he broke his wrist. Awww, what a shame.
Yankee Fan Alex: You Sox fans are so mean-spirited.

For all those who will appreciate the humor in this, I spent an entire evening with a guy who turned out to be not only a Yankees fan but the president of the Princeton College Republicans. That's right. Something else to add to my lexicon of bizarre and ironic encounters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

And this is where we encounter the main difference between Pam and Suzie.

Pam: finds encounter amusing, blogs about it later.
Suzie: would have probably kicked the guy in the balls and laughed meanly about it.

Better human being? Pammy by a mile.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home