Wednesday, June 14, 2006

bring me the head of julian tavarez

I am going to roast Julian Tavarez over an open flame.

While doing so, I will assemble a tidy array of graham crackers, Hershey bars, and marshmallows. I will then proceed to enjoy a tasty campout snack -- s'more a la toasted relief pitcher. Schilling, Papelbon, and Timlin can join me, along with everyone else who wishes the Red Sox could have a reliable bullpen for once in a billion years.

*

I would also like to know why Coco Crisp is still batting leadoff for the Sox when his OBP is absolutely anemic, while Kevin Youkilis languishes in the bottom third of the lineup and his major talent -- finding his way to the first-base bag -- goes to waste in front of Alex Gonzalez and Dougie's Going Deep Tonite.

*

Yeah, you could say that game was a gut-puncher.

3 Comments:

Blogger BAC said...

Ooooooooooh no, I totally have hated Rudy Seanez (see, I learned to spell!) longer and insist he be the first to roast

10:42 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Theo needs to do us all a favor and just get rid of Seanez and Tavarez. (I'd say Foulke, too, but whatever. He's on the DL and not my concern right now.) I know Craig Hansen didn't have the best outing the other day, but he was put into a tough situation and I believe that he could be a great middle reliever for the Sox. Tito and Theo, are you reading this? While you're at it, bat Youk leadoff like Suzie said.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Suzie said...

I am renting a miniplane, attaching a FREE YOUK banner, and flying it around Fenway during homestands until Tito gets the HINT.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home